Saturday, July 9, 2016

SoSS #63 - B is for Booze





Hello and welcome back snarky peeps! Our new challenge is one that the Sisters all love and adore: BOOZE!

Let's start off with our newest Guest Designer, HELEN, who was voted Queen of Snark for the V is for Vroom challenge:

HELEN
Let's see what kind of shananigans the Sisters got into:

SISTER CHRIS
SISTER LINDSEY
SISTER LYNNE
SISTER DOTTY JO
SISTER BARB
SISTER MICHELLE
SISTER DONNA
SISTER JESSI
SISTER PEGGY
SISTER MAJO

We know you want to play along with this challenge!

Here are some deets that you need to know:

You have until 11:55 PM EDT on Friday, July 22nd to upload your project using the Inlinkz below.

Visit the blogs of our Guest Designer and the Sisters and leave them some crafty lovin!

Here are a few other things to keep in mind if you want to play along (Check our SNARKY FAQS for more info):
  • Link directly to your new project (no back linking please), generic links will be deleted
  • Please....no more than 10 combined challenges per entry (including ours)
  • You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is a separate post
Maybe YOU will be crowned Queen or Princess of Snark and win won of our awesome badges to display proudly on your blog!




8 comments:

  1. great theme! So many cute cards! I have a pile of booze-y stamps I have been wanting to use!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What more perfect a challenge to use your boozy stamps! Hope to see your project in the gallery!

      Delete
  2. Oooh I'm first in this time - probably because this challenge speaks to me! Stamping and booze are two of my favourite things.....
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration DT and what a fun theme!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I just happen on over 'cause I miss you guys and you've got a challenge JUST FOR ME! I hope I can play. Been missin' the mojo lately and always running behind on DT stuff, but gotta say, your cards made my day! LOVE them ALL! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I know. Three cards? What can I say? You guys came up with a challenge that I can raise a glass to! (or three!)

    ReplyDelete